Catchems Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mr Maximum Club

2 posters

Go down

Mr Maximum Club Empty Mr Maximum Club

Post by Walshy Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:20 am

What a day yesterday ! So busy with all those thoughtful people who had planned well in advance to book a restaurant, and then there were those who thought a pineapple fritter would suffice for that special lady who brought them into the world!!!!

It was good to see Trev, Steve, Sean and Ryan for Super Sunday Darts, and congratulations to Trev, Ryan (and myself with 3) who hit maximum scores - the 2nd session of darts from 8.30pm was excellent - Trev and i battled it out till 11pm trading big scores and only Trev's poor finishing let me steal a few legs - He had a purple patch where he was hitting consecutive 140's - in fact we had so many ton pluses we lost count - the competiition was really good and we both raised our game - i managed 3 big checkouts 113, 119 and 146 and overall just about shaded it.

Steve you NEED to be there on a Sunday, in fact it would be great if most of you could make it.

If we can produce that form on Wednesdays, we would be vying for promotion.
Walshy
Walshy

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2008-01-11

Back to top Go down

Mr Maximum Club Empty We was there!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Statto Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:18 am

Brave Dart

thought you were coming back at 6:30 Question

The good lady wife wife was hoping to give you another lesson. We left at about 8:20. Davie ( :27 )was there also until about 7:45. Exclamation

Oh and laura pushed him all the way in a game.........his excuse will be i was playing from 7 9 and a quater to get ready to beat you :58
Statto
Statto
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2008-01-10

http://www.catchemscorner.co.uk

Back to top Go down