Catchems Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

played 5 won 3

2 posters

Go down

played 5 won 3 Empty played 5 won 3

Post by Statto Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:50 am

It's now played 5 won 3 as the mixed darts team Lost 6-1 away to the Shed on the 18th November. A disappointing evening with only 4 men attending the match! meaning that we had to give 3 legs away. you all have my number a call or text would be appreciated from the no shows.

Leg 1: Jean and Sean, never in the match lost 0-1 Leg

2: Ryan and Christine, Again never in the match , lost 0-2 Leg

3: Donna and Nick, The only winning leg of the night and the only one where we got down to a finish. Donna hitting the double to claim the leg 2-1.

Leg 4: Steve and Carol, The pair finally got to play a leg in anger, unlucky not to have a go at the Double Lost 3-1

Leg 5: No Men Available to play, Lynn played with Nick for averages only. The pair won but the leg was already lost. 4-1

Leg 6: No Men Available to play, Lindsey played with Steve for averages only. The pair lost but the leg was already lost. 5-1

Leg 7: No last Pair Available lost 6-1. Jean and Sean teamed up to give the opposition again. this time they won the leg.

Next Match away at March Hare on the 25th
Statto
Statto
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2008-01-10

http://www.catchemscorner.co.uk

Back to top Go down

played 5 won 3 Empty Re: played 5 won 3

Post by Walshy Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:07 am

Yes a disappointing turnout from the men - in my own defence I was in Edinburgh on business but even with pedal to the metal I only got to The Shed at 11pm - whilst the last leg ""friendly" was being played.

I did however let Nick know in advance.

One other point is that Carol claims she had a dart at double (D20 i believe) so was unlucky not to win the leg for her and Steve.

Next week away at March Hare let's get a full team and get back to winning ways.
Walshy
Walshy

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2008-01-11

Back to top Go down