Catchems Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

next season

Go down

next season Empty next season

Post by Walshy Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:51 am

Well another season over and after a flying start, we sort of lost our way and stumbled over the finish line with only a couple more victories - still it was an improvement on the previous season and we had a laugh at the same time.

Well done to everyone who played, there were many memorable performances (some good and some (particularly mine) bad, just some of the Highlights & Lowlights for me were Ryan finishing on 2 double 8's, Nick scoring heavily in more than one game, Adam "Mr Steady Eddie" Trev and Tedge winning the 8th and 9th legs to give us victory vs White Hart, Mossey and Adam at Oakleigh 80 plus average and LOSING ??, Ringo's wobbler at the Hole in the Wall and me at Test Match away (dreadful) and again at home (just as bad) Things can only get better!!!! - let's keep the team together for the winter.

Special mention to Mossey, Davie and Matt for their places in the roll of honour, commiserations to Adam who topped the table for virtually the whole season only to be pipped at the post.

Nick after a fine performance as Captain and Secretary and Web-Meister is somehow going to find the time to hopefully sort out a venue should Catchems not re-open in time (if at all) and of course we have still to play the Interhouse championship.

Looking forward to meeting up again soon
Cheers
Andy
Walshy
Walshy

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2008-01-11

Back to top Go down