Catchems Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'BUNNY EARS'

3 posters

Go down

'BUNNY EARS' Empty 'BUNNY EARS'

Post by STEVE AND TOM AT THE MET Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:39 am

I like the idea of the pink fluffy bunny ears.Maybe with the threat of having to wear those whilst toeing the oche will see a marked increase in performances in future!Can't wait to see Matt perform in them next week.Perhapsit would be an idea to wear them from first pint till last and also base punishments on other poor performances ie:most missed doubles,lowest score on the night.In that way none of us will escape and it won't be poor old Matt wearing the ears every week eventhough I'm sure he will pull off the look convincingly Very Happy
STEVE AND TOM AT THE MET
STEVE AND TOM AT THE MET
Sad Gits with nothing better to do
Sad Gits with nothing better to do

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-01-10

Back to top Go down

'BUNNY EARS' Empty Re: 'BUNNY EARS'

Post by Walshy Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:51 am

Wouldn't be too sure that will have to wear them a second time Steve - he did win killer last night and was practising hard on the spare board as well.

Personally i wouldn't make him wear them for next game - Poets Corner away!!!! Not exactly the look we want to portray to strike fear into the hearts of our opponents - I therefore formally propose we reserve the pink ears for the after match gathering at Catchems - anyone prepared to second the motion???
Walshy
Walshy

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2008-01-11

Back to top Go down

'BUNNY EARS' Empty Re Bunny Ears

Post by Statto Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:12 am

I Think steve looks quite fetching in them. Anyone agree!!
Statto
Statto
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2008-01-10

http://www.catchemscorner.co.uk

Back to top Go down

'BUNNY EARS' Empty Re: 'BUNNY EARS'

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down