Catchems Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who is going to be Laura next Scalp!!!

3 posters

Go down

Who is going to be Laura next Scalp!!! Empty Who is going to be Laura next Scalp!!!

Post by Statto Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:48 am

with the likes of Chris and Andy already under her belt the list of laura's Victims Grew last night, when she beat Sean and Jean even though she was Poorly!!!!!!!. Davie also had the fright of his life when Laura just missed Double 12 to spank his bottom :7 . Don't worry Men little Pwrincess is going back to camp on Tuesday :12 so we are safe from her on Wednesday!!!
Statto
Statto
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2008-01-10

http://www.catchemscorner.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Who is going to be Laura next Scalp!!! Empty L L G

Post by Walshy Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:50 am

Wow Laura ! - you have now taken down 2 more dart team players - I think you felt sorry for Steve and missed that double 12 on purpose Laughing

Who's next on your hit list? Trev, Donna, your Dad or perhaps Jonesy? - whopever it is they had better watch out there's a new Power in town Pwrincess Power !!
Walshy
Walshy

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2008-01-11

Back to top Go down

Who is going to be Laura next Scalp!!! Empty Re: Who is going to be Laura next Scalp!!!

Post by pwincess-laura Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:40 am

last night was good even though i beat sean he said after i beat him he was ' drunk or on his way to being drunk' luckly for for dad and some of the men im of to camp today but i will be back on saturday ready back in darting mind to have a re-match between me and Andy Very Happy
pwincess-laura
pwincess-laura

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Who is going to be Laura next Scalp!!! Empty The Big Rematch

Post by Walshy Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:12 am

Oh yes Laura, you just run off to camp just when I am hitting top form affraid - I will probably be burned out at the weekend when you get back Rolling Eyes

I look forward to the rematch - loser buys a bag of Minstrels.
Walshy
Walshy

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2008-01-11

Back to top Go down

Who is going to be Laura next Scalp!!! Empty Re: Who is going to be Laura next Scalp!!!

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum