Catchems Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

????????????

3 posters

Go down

???????????? Empty ????????????

Post by Tracy Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:09 am

why is there lots of darts topics in the pool topic bit Question Question Question scratch have you all lost your way Question Shocked
and i would like to say well done to trev and tedge on winning there doubles pool match on wed keep it up cheers cheers
also well done to steve davie on winning his singles match even tho the other lad didnt turn up for the match, he must of heard the rumors
about your gimp fetish steve :60 lol! but still it is a win,

me and stretch lost our doubles Sad but we didnt make it easey for the two lads we played Smile anyway there always next season, and me and stretch will come back fighting Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

also it was a great win monday for us beating topvally 6-2 Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Tracy
Tracy
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-01-10

Back to top Go down

???????????? Empty Re: ????????????

Post by STEVE AND TOM AT THE MET Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:26 am

He would have been the one looking like a gimp had he bothered to turn up! He obviously heard that I have got my mojo back and thought it pointless turning up.I have been a bit sheepish of late whilst playing shite pool and crap darts,but that has changed since borrowing Stretchy's cue and my monumental last 64 finish at the Nottingham Open at darts.I even had time to piss all over Statto's feeble attempts to beat me at golf last week whilst giving him 10 shots advantage!The shy retiring Steve of the last few months has gone,a tv appearance beckons.Watch this space!...Oh yeh,does anyone fancy a round of cyber golf?A bloke came in the shop and said he did it on a stag do.You can play any course in the world and have a beer without waiting for the 19th hole!Even a cripple like Taff could do it.Just google 'cyber golf' and have a look.I'm sure Andy,Taff and even some of the non-golfers would find it a laugh.It would also give Statto a chance to avenge his 'pants down spanking' of last week Very Happy .Let me know on Wednesday.
STEVE AND TOM AT THE MET
STEVE AND TOM AT THE MET
Sad Gits with nothing better to do
Sad Gits with nothing better to do

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-01-10

Back to top Go down

???????????? Empty online golf

Post by the governor Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:36 am

steve try online golf www.fetchfido.co.uk/golf
the governor
the governor