Catchems Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ladies Night !

3 posters

Go down

Ladies Night ! Empty Ladies Night !

Post by Walshy Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:40 am

Oh what a night, late July back in 2008.......................

Cracking night on Wednesday - nice to see a reasonable turnout putting a few coins in T & C's cash register

Firstly very many congratulations to young Princess Laura Louise - played some lovely darts and beat me and Chris despite our best efforts - she also came so close to making it a hat-trick against Nick but the lucky so'n'so scraped a double 1 after Laura had had at least 18 darts at a double !

Laura hit some decent scores all night and in most games had several darts at a double - keep an eye on her she is definitely following in her mother's footsteps (although Chris didn't quite hit her usual form she still won several games) - good idea of Nick to play from 301, it meant very little waiting time for a game and kept everyone on their toes.

Also congratulations to Carol who also beat me and Nick - both times finishing on double 10 and she hit 3 of 133's and 2 of 117's - why has she not signed up for the ladies team yet???

It was great to see our mate Geoff back at the oche - the kidnappers obviously got fed up being beaten at darts and let him go - he also played some cracking darts with his silky smooth style (despite the pain in his shoulder) and Mr Davie also had a fine run of form (from 7ft 9.25in) please note!! Sean, also playing from the proper oche didn't hit top gear (too much texting !!!) and despite my defeats I managed a maximum and a 9 darter (ok it was from 301 but still 100.33 average - oh to have that form in a league match!! lol) and a 119 checkout on the bull.

Trev was in pool mode - well done to him and Tedge getting through their doubles match - but he still made a token appearance on the dartboard and easily found that little red bit (new stance, keep it going for next week)

getting home at 01.30am ( even without alcohol) means I am on a go slow today.....
Walshy
Walshy

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2008-01-11

Back to top Go down

Ladies Night ! Empty Re: Ladies Night !

Post by Statto Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:28 am

hi its little princess laura

Although I won last night it was pure luck. But I did enjoy beating andy and my mum . I enjoyed it so much because everyone in the pub is great company . Me and my mum go out for the company but my dad goes out for the alcohol obvs . Andy good luck in the kettering darts thingy on saturday Very Happy
Statto
Statto
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2008-01-10

http://www.catchemscorner.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Ladies Night ! Empty Ladies Night !

Post by Walshy Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:56 am

Hi Laura, it wasn't luck, I played to win, as I always do, because that way any victory is meaningful.

You played really well and steadied yourself for the important bit, the finish, and that double 19 was bang on - no messing so you deserve all the praise you get.

Thanks for the good wishes for Saturday, I need all the help i can get Laughing but it's going to be a great day/night.

You take care on camp and remember to enjoy it !
Walshy
Walshy

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2008-01-11

Back to top Go down

Ladies Night ! Empty GOOD ARROWS

Post by STEVE AND TOM AT THE MET Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:18 am

These wednesdays are getting later! I am hung over and working til ten,not impressed.Good darts thrown by all and nice to see 'The Spear' back in action.Andy,get your missus to throw on a monday,she is really good.Well played Laura,shame you are not old enough to play for the ladies yet.Sorry if I was swearing at all the enforced switch to guiness can make my mouth run off a bit which I know is not like me at all Very Happy
STEVE AND TOM AT THE MET
STEVE AND TOM AT THE MET
Sad Gits with nothing better to do
Sad Gits with nothing better to do

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-01-10

Back to top Go down

Ladies Night ! Empty Re: Ladies Night !

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down