Catchems Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GLORIOUS VICTORY

2 posters

Go down

GLORIOUS VICTORY Empty GLORIOUS VICTORY

Post by STEVE AND TOM AT THE MET Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:17 am

That is the first time we have beat them in well over a year!Although they are a great bunch of lads they went very quiet at the end.The victory was all the more sweeter coming back from 3-0 down and with vital players missing.Nick is playing a blinder as captain and statto and it was good to see him win in such style.Also it was all done in good humour and grace and as always the team upheld a high level of sportsmanship.Maybe some of that will rub off 'The Governor' onto his missus come monday and pool. Very Happy
STEVE AND TOM AT THE MET
STEVE AND TOM AT THE MET
Sad Gits with nothing better to do
Sad Gits with nothing better to do

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-01-10

Back to top Go down

GLORIOUS VICTORY Empty Supercalifragilisticexpalidocious victory

Post by Walshy Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:52 am

Well done lads - knew we could do it as i posted yesterday afternoon - "Strategic Nick" as he will be known from now on picked the legs exactly right and the players all perfomed.

Last night was enjoyable, the White Hart are not only good players (you could see why they were/are top of the league) but a decent crowd.

Winning is a lovely feeling but let's not lose sight of the fact that the team comes first - always!
We have a great set of lads and whilst I hear what Steve is saying,I don't regard any individual players as "vital" there is no "i" or "u" in team so the squad is there to make sure we have at least 9 players every week.

It is very difficult to keep everyone happy, and some players may not get a game even though they may deserve to, lets keep the superb team spirit we have which makes us (in my opinion) the best team in Nottingham.
Walshy
Walshy

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2008-01-11

Back to top Go down