Catchems Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not so sexy darts !

2 posters

Go down

Not so sexy darts ! Empty Not so sexy darts !

Post by Walshy Thu May 22, 2008 5:15 am

Sorry guys for the dreadful first leg debacle which was me trying to throw darts - don't know what went wrong, am just rubbish i guess.

It was bad enough me playing like a twat but it seemed to set the trend with my loss putting pressure on you all and before we knew it we were 4 nil down. Trev, Ryan and Paul and Nick were all unlucky but Tedge was very unlucky - those 3 darts at double one all pushed the wire and he deserved to win.
Well done to Adam, Sean and Steve for saving us from total humiliation.

The Test Match were a good set of lads and good luck to them.
We are not glory hunters so no more antics regarding officialdom - there are too many players in other teams who are too rigid, we need to show everyone we are there to hopefully play well but mainly to enjoy the night.

Don't forget that we have already beaten our points total for last season so no need to get carried away - we will beat TM on our turf and now the bubble has burst we are all fired up for the Birchover - you will all be glad to know that i am away for that so you will definitely fare better. My nickname is now Chalky !!!
Walshy
Walshy

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2008-01-11

Back to top Go down

Not so sexy darts ! Empty test match

Post by the governor Fri May 23, 2008 1:22 am

andy mate
don't beat yourself up and stop blaming yourself for our downfall.
i don't think the football helped any but it was the same for both sets
we can't all play at the top of our games all the time, maybe sometimes it,s good to be brought back down to earth it makes you a stronger player for the next game, as you pointed out we have already beat last season,s points tally which we should all be proud of the only way we go from here is forward there will be more points collected from this season and i,m sure that we can still look forward to possibly our highest league finish.
as for nick i think he,s doing a great job as captain and don,t get to disheartened with the defeat i,m confident you will get us back on a winning streak pretty soon and the team seems to be alot more settled under your captaincy so keep up the good work mate.
cooommmmeeeee ooonnnnnnnn.
the governor
the governor
Sad Gits with nothing better to do
Sad Gits with nothing better to do

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-01-10

Back to top Go down

Not so sexy darts ! Empty Blame

Post by Walshy Fri May 23, 2008 7:18 am

I have already been beaten black and blue by those jiggly boobs - just a reminder of me playing like a tit !

Self esteem was at rock bottom but there is always light at the end of tunnel - Have had 2 sessions with my therapist and he says that its all the Government's fault so that will do for me - its back to the practice board tonight to see if it was just a blip - want to get a couple of games under my belt before Daniel's homecoming / birthday party hits Catchems.
Walshy
Walshy

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2008-01-11

Back to top Go down